Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bridesmaid dresses




My two highest points of criteria when shopping for bridesmaid dress:
1. Cost
2. Multiple styles to fit everyones body type

Since I've done dance costumes all my life, I know what it's like having to wear something that doesn't really fit right, isn't flattering on your figure, or is just uncomfortable material. When shopping for my dance costumes for the kids I teach, I remember these factors and try to find costumes that they will hopefully be comfortable in. I had the same ideas when shopping for my bridesmaid dress. You want them to look "In Sync," but what about feeling comfortable and confident? I hope that with this multi-way dress from Victoria's Secret that I found, my bridesmaids can feel this way. At $73 bucks a dress, I thought that it was a pretty smokin' deal.

I'm obsessed with cowboy boots. They are comfy, and just soooo dang cute! When my sister-in-laws "to be" mentioned... bridesmaids in different cowboy boots, how could I say no!!! Half of my bridesmaids already have brown boots, the other half always wanted a pair. It's such a great idea. <3

2 comments:

  1. The different designs and color of bridesmaid dress shared in this post was wonderful. Those who hunting for a new bridal and bridesmaid dress. They can make use of this information when going for the wedding shopping. For searching the best dress vendors, the wedding planner apps are perfect choice and also helpful in the wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete