Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paper flower bouquets!


Here are a couple pictures of the bridesmaid bouquets I finished! Found sticks and bamboo trimming for the stems, tied them with ribbon and hot glued the flowers on the ends. I used green felt circles to keep the flowers connected to the stems.

We had such great success, my family and I, we are now making more flowers of our centerpieces! Such a great money saver.




Some great flower bouquet ideas. This one even uses newspaper! Love it!


What amazing paper flowers this company makes! Wish I could afford them, but They have some beautiful work. Check them out!


Like round bouquets? Check out this blog above. They used a stirafome ball and made paper flowers. Then attached the flowers to stick and stuck the pins into the ball! Perfect idea!


Learn how to make a paper iris flower origami style! Love this idea, might use it for my bouquet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment