Monday, May 2, 2011

Ring bearer and flower girl accessories

This is the flower girls hair crown I made. I actually found long and wired flowers, leaves and berries. Then I just wrapped it up and made the crown by overlapping the strand three times. I then tied some green ribbon to hang down the back of the flower girl.

I found this cute watering can for 2 bucks used. It was a forest green color, so I painted it white, and painted the tip blue. Just deciding if I should add any moss to the top or anything...

or maybe ask my mom to tool paint flowers on it. Or another idea I was thinking would be to tie ribbon inside the tip and have it hang down like water is coming out.

I can't wait to see my flower girls dress. Her grandma made it for her! It's going to match this watering can real well. Here is the moss wrapped ring bearers pillow before adding the ribbon tie onto it. I used left over moss from m centerpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment